Need the latest cloud-based phone system for your business?
Check out our n2Voice Hosted PBX system.
The n2Voice Hosted PBX has been created using the world’s most embraced communications platform and is ideal for businesses searching for an efficient cloud-based business solution.
The system offers a wide range of business features that you’d expect from a quality phone system all without the hassle of on-site maintenance.
n2Voice Hosted PBX phone system are suitable for the following situations:
A business needs a full-featured phone system without the responsibility of managing a phone system on-site.
A company with multiple locations seeks extension-to-extension calling functionality, which offers a unified experience to customers.
Looking for a pay as you go arrangement allowing the business to add and remove lines as your business needs change.
Seeking to entrust your business phone services to an established provider with extensive experience and comprehensive technical support.
Our n2Voice Hosted PBX phone system plans start from the low monthly rate of $29.99 —finding a solution to fit your business needs has never been easier.
Download full product options and pricing.
Contact Center is an evolution of call center functionalities. The comprehensive, feature-rich customer engagement solution benefits end users with:
- Modern communication options for the best customer experience
- Efficient and award-winning customer engagement
- Instant information for empowered agents
- Customizability for specific vertical
or business needs. Read More
Boost your business productivity with a professional On Site PBX solution.
Features of our On Site PBX systems are outlined below:
• Low Cost – Our solutions provide the efficiency of SIP Trunking partnered with a unified communications system with VoiP phones. An Onsite PBX phone system is an inexpensive alternative to the traditional PBX system.
• Improved Efficiencies – Clients can communicate everywhere, in every way and with everyone based specifically on the demands of your business. Explore conference call functionality or engage chat facilities all without any additional expense to your business. Getting all these services under one roof is a game changer for any business.
• Productivity – Our solutions unify your communication needs, reducing resource requirements and have a flow on effect that boosts your business productivity. Video calling, voice mail, phone calls and chat are streamlined into one single interface, saving time and increasing productivity within the workplace.
Our n2Voice Partners
Get powerful, transparent and controlled communication services with up to 40% cost savings with SIP Trunking.
n2v Solutions delivers high quality Voice over IP(VoIP) communication services for small, medium and large sized businesses.
Get one month of SIP service fro n2v Solutions for free! Click Here To Try SIP Trunking
SIP Trunking is simple to install, affordable and best of all presents a business with greater control over their company communication services. A commanding business phone system amplifies the phone system and provides a wide range of benefits for both for the end user and also the company engaging the service.
n2Voice SIP Trunking enables users to make outbound calls from anywhere in the world, receive phone calls using both standard and toll-free phone numbers and allows emergency call functionality.
In effect, users can replace their traditional analog or PRI circuit connections with a single Internet connection — providing improved business capacity and lowering operational costs. Switching to SIP Trunking typically saves users up to 40% over traditional telecommunication costs and allows for a wide range of improved efficiencies.
We offer flexible business plans designed to match your exact corporate requirements. Simply choose from one of our n2Voice plans or speak to one of the team and let us customize a plan that is tailored to your calling requirements.
Custom plans can be created for high-volume users, call centers, auto-dialers, multi-site users, or for application-specific needs. Additional phone numbers and toll-free numbers can be added to your account any time. If you ever need to change your plan, simply visit our website and switch. It’s that simple and best of all, no long-term contracts.